Designed to increase productivity in demanding construction and industrial applications.
• Articulating boom with a 1.83 m (6 ft) jib for added manoeuvrability to access hard-to-reach areas.
• Genie’s unique dual parallelogram riser design extends 2.13 to 8.5 m (7 ft to 28 ft) along a vertical plane without having to extend or retract the telescoping boom.
• From ground level to full 20.39 m (66 ft) working height in only 100 seconds.
• Fully proportional controls.
• Tight turn radius and zero tailswing allow unmatched manoeuvrability in confined work areas.
• Generous 0.41 m (14 in) ground clearance decreases the risk of damage due to bottoming out on rough terrain.
• Gradeability. Positive 4WD traction allows gradeability up to 40%.
• Up to 227 kg (500 lb) lift capacity.
Max working height (metres): 20.39
Max outreach (metres): 11.05
Max carry capacity (kg): 227
Stowed machine height (metres): 2.69
Stowed machine width (metres): 2.46
Stowed machine length (metres): 8.15
Machine weight (kg): 11231
Machine specification document: Click here to download the manufacturer's specification.
Working Envelope: Click here to view the working envelope of the machine.
© Copyright 2021 Extreme Powered Platforms Ltd
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?