We give you features you won’t find on other stick booms.
• Faster lift speeds, powerful engine options, and low-profile chassis covers.
• A revolutionary patented system automatically senses the terrain and adjusts the axle position based on ground conditions. Positive traction drive maintains equal power to all drive wheels, even if one wheel loses traction in mud, snow or sand. And two- or four-wheel drive options make it easy to drive up loading ramps for transport.
• 360˚ continuous rotation turntable rotates full circle for quick and flexible positioning. Minimal tailswing allows to manoeuvre in tight work spaces.
• Exceptional horizontal outreach and a rotating, self-levelling platform allows precise positioning exactly where you need to work.
• For added flexibility, the articulating jib boom option offers an extra 1.52 m (5 ft) of horizontal or vertical reach and 135˚ of working range.
Max working height (metres): 21.8
Max outreach (metres): 17.1
Max carry capacity (kg): 227
Stowed machine height (metres): 2.72
Stowed machine width (metres): 2.49
Stowed machine length (metres): 9.42
Machine weight (kg): 10102
Machine specification document: Click here to download the manufacturer's specification.
Working Envelope: Click here to view the working envelope of the machine.
© Copyright 2017 Extreme Powered Platforms Ltd
Website by Design South East